Ethics and Integrity
- Solid corporate culture, based on ethical principles.
- Fair and transparent business conduct, founded on the principle that “there is no right way to do the wrong thing.”
- Acting to uphold good faith and integrity in managing our inter and intra personal relations.
- Rejecting investments that may damage the reputation of the partnership in the investment professionaals’ eyes, or generates any conflict of interests.
- Valuing our investors, employees and service providers.
- We work with the same honesty and trust that we expect from others.
Structure and Quality
- An intensive research-oriented investment process, with teams skilled in both financial and legal matters.
- Our commitment to our investors is reflected in our drive to attain excellence in the work we do, in our relationships and ideas.
- Success depends on our ability to deliver the results expected by our investors having in mind the complexity of the Brazilian financial and tax regulations.
- The judicial analysis plays a fundamental role in the investment process.
- Objective and thorough analysis of all risks and possible advantages that may negatively or positively impact the return of our investors.
- A commitment to the use of the information involved in those investments realized, preserving the integrity of both in-house and external rules and controls.
Vision and Strategic Planning
- Management strategies defined by the Investment Committee, presided by Arminio Fraga Neto, Chief Investment Officer.
- Absolute return driven, seeking opportunities in Legal Claims.
- Prudent assumption of risks compatible with possible returns.
- Pro-active, innovative and creative in the identification, structuring and realization of investments.
- Clear and transparent information presented on investments.
- A culture of hard work and perseverance.